Want to see growth, change, and new direction in your spiritual walk? Join Life Assembly as we take on the 40 Day Prayer Challenge and experience the transformative power of prayer personally and communally.
Life Assembly is taking up the challenge of pastor and New York Times best-selling author Mark Batterson in his prayer devotional Draw the Circle: The 40 Day Prayer Challenge to “begin a lifetime of watching God work. Believe in the God who can do all things. Experience the power of bold prayer and even bolder faith” .
For the next 40 days, from Wednesday, February 13th to Wednesday, March 27th, we will be joining together as a congregation along with Christians around the world to live out the spiritual discipline of prayer, celebrating where God takes us during this time.
The question now is: How will you join in on this incredible journey?
1. Join us on Wednesday, February 13th as Pastor Andrew Wharton launches the 40 Day Prayer Challenge. The service will begin starting at 6:30 p.m., and Pastor Andrew will be outlining his vision for Life Assembly over the next 40 days.
2. Read Mark Batterson’s Draw the Circle: 40 Day Prayer Challenge, experiencing Batterson’s message on the power of persistent prayer and the miraculous spiritual renewal it entails for individuals and communities.
You can purchase Draw the Circle: 40 Day Prayer Challenge in a variety of ways:
3. Continue connecting with the Life community on Sundays and Wednesdays. Sunday services start at 10:10 a.m. and Wednesday adult services start at 6:30 p.m. in the sanctuary.
4. Keep up with what God is doing in your life. Write down in a prayer journal how God is working in your personal situation and your spiritual walk. Seeing prayers being answered on paper can be an illuminating reminder of God’s ultimate power and authority in every aspect of your life.
5. Share what God is doing in your life with the Life community over these next 40 days.
- Email email@example.com: This address provides a personal location to share how you are being affected through this time of prayer. Prayer requests and stories of encouragement and praise are welcome.
- Tweet your thoughts: Tweet passages from Drawing the Circle: 40 Day Prayer Challenge, thoughts you are having in your prayer encounters, or 140 characters of encouragement along with the hashtag #LA40days.